Frontpoint Security Reviews
FrontPoint Security is a home security system that has partnered with General Electric (GE) to keep their customers safe and secure in their own homes. GE builds some of the best home security equipment available, so this partnership greatly benefits the consumer. Frontpoint weighs all of the options when it comes to home security and they offer the consumer flexibility in plan pricing and equipment selection.
About Frontpoint Security
Frontpoint makes every effort to be a unique and individual company and they pride themselves on top notch customer service. Frontpoint security systems utilize the latest technology, which is one reason they offer cellular monitoring systems exclusively. 24 hours a day 7 days a week, customer service representatives at Frontpoint are standing guard to assist you if your alarm system is activated. In addition to around the clock monitoring, Frontpoint has a wide variety of equipment to choose from including motion sensors, smoke sensors, touch screen control panels, flood sensors, fire and heat sensors, and a range of door locks and sensors.
What Separates Frontpoint Security?
Frontpoint recognizes that there are major flaws in landline and Internet connected security systems. For example, burglars can easily disconnect a landline or internet connection when breaking into your home. It is for this reason that Frontpoint security systems feature wireless technology which is clearly the wave of the future.
- Reliable Cellular Monitoring: Another benefit of cellular monitoring affordability. With a cellular system, no landline is required and that eliminates the monthly fee associated with having a land line or internet connection.
- Whole House Coverage & Easy Installation: The entire home can be completely covered when using Frontpoint Security. There are no messy wires or drill holes because the sensors are simply peel and stick. There is no need to buy new sensors when you move. Peel your existing sensors off the wall and re-install them at your new residence. It is a very easy system to install, even for those who aren’t handy around the house.
There are three types of monitoring plans:
- Protection- This plan is $34.99 a month. It includes 100% cellular equipment, 24/7 monitoring, fire alarms, motion detector, life safety, and other alarms that will detect environmental hazard.
- Interactive- This plan is $44.99 a month. It gives you more control in your alarm system. You have the same perks as the Protection Plan, but you also get email and text alerts, remote access, light control, and geographic location services.
- Ultimate- This plan is $49.99 a month. This plan offers the most benefits when it comes to security and safety. It comes with everything the Protection and Interactive plans do, plus wireless video and advanced home automation. Out of all of the plans this is definitely the most advanced one.
Final Review of Frontpoint Security
Frontpoint Security offers state of the art GE technology, wireless service, around the clock monitoring and award winning customer service. The equipment is easy to install and is readily portable in the event you decide to move into a different residence. The company has a tremendous amount of experience and are a major player in the home security industry. Talk to a customer service representatives about your options today and see if Frontpoint is right for you. Thank you for reading our Frontpoint Security Reviews.